Thursday 11 April 2013

Make your own Jewellery Bouquet

I gathered together an abundance of shiny things to make a bouquet for my sister. I used a selection of white, gold and pink to match the rest of the colour scheme.
Jewellery Bouquet 
There are quiet a few tutorials on this, which will probably all be better than mine. Most of them will say to attach brooches to florists wire. I used a piece of felt for my base and hot glued my shinies straight onto it, this I then curved around a box and added a few flowers around the edge. 



For the handle I used an unexplained cone of plastic from the scrap store, (unexplained because I have no idea what it was for before it was scrap.) which I wrapped in ribbon and a string of seed beads. I plan to add a few more dangling details but I am very conscious of weight, I don't want to be knocking anyone out. It's surprisingly sturdy and has survived some rigorous testing already. 

This is really easy and effective, and other than the hot glue, didn't cost me a penny! :)


´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..Luna..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

No comments:

Post a Comment